G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Sunday, January 21, 2007

today Celine didnt go for tuition so i was LONELY! D: its like i noticed that when Celine's around i'm damn chatty in class. but when she's not around i'm very quiet in class. lol!

But i got to talk more to other tuition-mates lah. like i made friends with Devyaah (Divyah). haha. At first we didnt talk that much, then we started talking more after she noticed that my handwriting was damn small. haha.

anyway,
i dont think i can quit my music lessons yet! ahhhhh! my mom just told me must give them one month notice. meaning i can only quit during Febuary or something. wth?! i have to go for one month more lessons? I WANNA DIE LAH.

tomorrow got PT :D

peckkhee asked me to go with her for house practice, but i havent signed up for any segment yet! i wanna take part in either 1x400m run or like a one person run the whole thing by yourself kinda thing. but i got no stamina lah. anyway house practice also quite slack. last year we only practiced sprinting. and woot i won all the girls :D haha. quite shiok.

soooo. i wanna go pt first. haha. easier way to train more mah. cos got the running. haha.

later got piano and i havent practiced yet. bloody hell. i dont wanna practice lah. the teacher stress me out like hell during lessons so i would forget whatever i practice the moment i go in. as if i wanna carry on learning from HER.

and i still can't talk properly lah shit. my sorethroat now not so bad dunno why i still cant talk normally. oh well, tomorrow people would hear my robotic voice i guess o.0 i can't talk in a high pitch voice or my voice would sound like a squeak.

in tuition class today its like i say an answer when mr phua asked the class wheres the two er whatever triangles. and i sounded so weird with my voice so hoarse! gahhhh.

must. talk. less.
yup.

No comments: