G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Sunday, January 14, 2007

i am inspired to be like the sailors who won in Doha games! LOL please. haha no lah, joking. but i really am HALF inspired to be like what, Maximillian Soh, Justin Wong, etc. hahaha.

My dad told me if i want a boat (byte!) in future, i must go win a bronze medal or something and then i can use the money for a byte. lol so lame lah. but for now, i shall do well in green sail first. i'll still need to figure out how to put the mast like what the NSC people put it up. gah! why they must liddat?

MY BROTHER IS SUCH A LAND PERSON.

why cant he be a SEA person like me. hahaha. funny. he wants to excel in badminton, while for me its sailing. two different worlds. LOL.

i asked him if he wants to learn sailing, since i saw the article on the newspaper about sailing at NSC there. he was like "er, dowan!!!" and my dad was like "aiyah he wants to do well in badminton and win the susilo guy lah." -_-

maybe after my music lessons end on saturday i might go take up weekend classes bah. depends. my mom kinda talked to me about it and she asked for the price. haha. miracle lah please.

anyway.
went out with Nadya jiejie today. haha. she's still funny and sarcastic as ever lah lol. was out until like 10 plus. haha. talked quite a lot with her, since its been a while since i ever talked to her. she gave me this lovely handphone thingy.

she told me she was like "ehhhhhh!! o.0" when she realised Zahra jiejie also gave me a handphone thingy keychain-y. WITH MY NAME! :D both are hp keychains lah haha. Nadya jiejie got mine from Swarvoski or whatever its spelled as. damn nice can :D she was like "if you dont use it i'll be like sad okay!" so i must use lah. haha. but i she3 bu4 de3 yong4 lah. haha.

i heard she wants to come over tomorrow to see me in school before my PT. haha. so nice of her, but i hope its possible. she wants to see how my school is like, seeing the fact that in Australia their schools are so much more diff, but she's in a uni there lah.

but i hope the security dont go all siao and ask 1mil questions when she wants to go into school. i know she needs a pass lah hor. haha. i told her to try to reach by 2, so i can like talk to her. she wants to see me in school uniform haha.

and she says she wants to spot for shuai ges in my school. LOL LAH. Like my school got anyone shuai lah. haha. then she was like (in her usual i'm-now-joking-lah tone) "if theres someone shuai then i'll go woo him! hahaha. then i'll be like ohhh i'm like dunno how old, oldold aunty! buahahahaha." lol.

No comments: