G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Saturday, January 20, 2007

i can't talk! haha. i seem to have lost my voice this morning. so i'm sounding a lot like a robot (: i coughed till like that lorh. terrible lah. i've been coughing my lungs out this morning, and it sucks.

anyway.
talking to Jacelyn on msn about her math teacher. haha. the alien voice teacher. from talking about my liking to slap my stuff (from slapping my com to my printer) cos it was on my PM, we ended up talking so much about the teacher.

yesterday ended up making justin wait till like 12.30am, and my com STILL couldn't display the maple game. i was like "oh shit, he wait so long. ah sure kill me lah." haha.

its like, the game can start. you can hear the music and everything. but the thing is that you can't see the game cos the screen is blank, and that theres this thingy floating around saying "attention, video cannot be played. change the screen dimensions to 1024x768@60HM." or something liddat.

i was so pissed can?

for one thing, my screen's resolutions were ALREADY at 1024x768. and whats up with the 60HM or whatever thingy?

told my dad to use the new screen he dowan. insisted on checking the old screen to make sure its REALLY spoiled or something. i was like o.0

[EDIT] thanks Huiwen, Jiaqi and Nicolette for the tags thingos! :D thankssss! <3 [/EDIT]

No comments: