G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Saturday, January 13, 2007

today went to get some clothes for CNY with my mom, and i got a Newbie polo tee and a Newbie shorts! :D $10.20 away from the membership card. gah! its lifetime somemore. now must spend 150 bucks in total counting today's spenditure. haha.

the top was like $39.90 and the shorts was also around there i think. i almost got a jacket that costs $59.90! haha. but the lady told me i should get small. and when i tried it on it was SMALL. as in really small for me. my mom said i looked fine in it, but i'm not used to wearing tight-fitting stuff so i dont like the feeling of it. the jacket was so nice somemore lorh! ): same design as my new shirt tho.

then i think next week i'm getting new shoes ^^ haha. i think i'm gonna spend a lot more on this CNY then last year's. lol.

argh! why my hp cannot connect the USB port thingy! my com keeps saying it doesnt recognise it, when i could transfer songs last time somemore lah! so upsetting, can't upload the movie i took. lol. thought of putting it up on youtube and then post it here :D

shall go try again!
TTFN! :D

No comments: