G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Thursday, January 25, 2007

i'm surprised cos today after school i went for REMEDIAL with aaron and ciping (and shanai and pamela, but actually is meant to only be me and aaron and ciping).

Shanai and Pamela came along cos they were going to my place after school for IPW stuff, and Shanai needed to learn variation again just like me, so she came. Pamela came just cos me and shanai were coming. haha. she understands everything can.

anyway,
the song lyrics i posted below is Diary of Jane by Breaking Benjamin. i downloaded two of their songs, Diary of Jane and Believe. pretty cool, but very punk-rockish. my dad would 'tsktsk' at me if he heard these songs lah.

i just read Rachel's blog. Rachel from NEA2. i was so shocked when i realised what happened over the pass few days. Why?

anyway,
tomorrow i'm having a math test. gah! variation, variation! its not in my textbook. why did MOE give new textbooks for sec1s and sec3s but not sec2s?! damn unfair. variation is not in my textbook, but its tested! why new syllabus now? argh! variation is a sec3 topic can? and they dont have to learn it when they were sec2!

luckily i had the remedial. or i would "flunk it like a punk" tomorrow.

like, how many people have told me that phrase? lets see, David, Aaron, i think Ryan and Jack did too, Justin, and i'm like "i can pass lah!!!" well, when mrs ram says its gonna be easy, you never know whats her definition of EASY.

aaron was damn funny after school today lah, after the remedials. when we were talking to mrs ram. he was like "eh, mrs ram, if its gonna be hard, just go straight to the point. tell us its difficult and that we've got no hope to pass, and that we dont need to study it already cos confirm fail."

then mrs ram was like "aiyo you ah!" lol. mrs ram is so funny lah, and a very good teacher :D

and oh.

i've been having sorethroat and cough since i helped out in this year's sec1 orientation. oh man. Quin's like, "GWEN! you're going into SERIOUS MANHOOD!!!" and bernice says i'm the one with the sexy voice -_- oh mannnn.

my cough has lasted too long. its unbearable lah. haha. and my mom just bought me this bottle of cough syrup. it makes my throat feel damn warm can. eww-ness. i dont wanna drink it!!! D: not nice okay. i like my previous cough syrup thingy better. haha.

No comments: