G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Sunday, January 07, 2007

i need black ink! GAHHHH!

sorry Aaron! ergh, i realised i lost the copy of the Math homework which i helped him photocopy so i tried to re-photocopy it today, then when i was photocopying the 4th page my printer ran out of ink.

good lah printer, you smart lah! Grrr...

and my printer suddenly became very violent just now, thanks to this!

the stupid paper holding thingo!

the culprit! -dramatic music-
it made my paper jam in the printer! and so much freaking ink was wasted cos of this. and when i was cleaning my printer, there was a lot of ink on where only like half of the paper got printed there -_-

anyway,
i'm now super bored. and i dont think i've even completed HALF of the math homework my teacher gave me. I shall work on it later ^^

i'm so proud of myself that the first math homework i got, i didnt have any problems with it! even though its easy and straightforward lah, but still usually this kind of like involving distance yadayada questions i will always get wrong. but i didnt. hehe.

yesterday when Nadya jiejie and Zahra jiejie came over for dinner they went mad! especially after eating dinner, they came into my room and we went siao cos they got my keyboard and they started typing nonsense to my friends who talk to me on MSN. okay they only did it to Sripriya and Russell (cos he had a spelling error in his msn personal msg. he typed extraordinary as extrodinary)

Priya: hi
Nadya: heeeeeeeeeelllllllllooooooooooo??????
Me: lol
Nadya: i got toenail o9
(o9 cos i was snatching the keyboard and accidentally press the enter key. lol. she wanted to type "i got toenail dropping off" but cos i snatched the keyboard it came out as "i got toenail" -_- we were laughing our heads off lah)
Me: sorry
Me: not i type one
Me: my cousin type

so i quickly closed the chat and logged out after she talked to Russell about his typo. then when i relogged in Priya just HAD to talk to me again -_-

Priya: hi
Me: hi
Me: sorry about just now
Me: my cousins -_-
Priya: younger?
Priya: guy or girl?
Priya: hoe old?
Priya: *how
Me: older than me haha
Me: guy or girl
Priya: hoe old
Me: girl
Priya: hoe old
Me: much older than me can liao
Me: why?
Priya: juz ask

hmm, i'm wondering why she kept pestering me for how old my cousins are and whether they are boy or girl -_- it was quite irritating lah i felt. but oh well.

anyway.
then they looked at my yearbook, laughed about how my class (1E) boys are not shuai one, finding boys that are so-called "up to standard" to them and telling me (-_-) lol. siao lah they. and they're like 20plus year old can? they're behaving like they're younger than me lol.

okay i'm really bored, and since my music is now blasting (the prev song "chasing cars" just ended and now my iTunes is playing "Dangerous and Moving (intro)" of t.A.T.u), i might as well do my homework and get it over with.

I.
NEED.
HELP.
FOR.
THE STINKING SUBJECT CALLED MATHEMATICS.

p.s. i dont know why, but both Nicolette and Beverly have "i dont wanna flunk Math" or something like that in their msn nicks. i wonder why.. lol.

No comments: