G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Wednesday, July 03, 2013

Title?




Thank you for staying by my side even though I was a nasty mess.

You're here to stay, I get that now.

I love you, to the moon and back :)

I just want everything negative on my mind to disappear with a snap.

Just.. sigh.

It's affecting me too much and I'm showing it to the people who honestly don't deserve to see this side of me, the people who deserve the best.

You know how sometimes you randomly start crying for no reason at all? 
You're just sitting there sobbing uncontrollably and you have no idea what triggered it.

It's like a "pause" button, a little "break" you heart decided to give you because it knows you would keep it all in no matter what.

Was talking to Min last night, and we found out that both of us were doing the same crying-for-no-goddamned-reason thing. Guess this is just really overwhelming for the both of us.

You're not the only one.

No comments: