G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Sunday, November 13, 2011

Storyboarding







My workspace's currently a huge mess.

Stayed up till about 7am to draw more of my storyboard, and I still am working on it now.
Pretty proud of my side view sketch of the girl and the video camera. Well of course I had to Google for images as reference cuz dude I can't draw for nuts, I HAVE to use something as reference before I sketch.

Was already terribly shagged from training in the afternoon and attending SYDC's (Soka Youth Dance Crew) ONE Production - which I will blog about soon - in the night, to running for the last bus to Yishun, to running for the last train to AMK.

Life is peachy.

On a random side note, goodbye to my awful blonde streaks!

'til tonight..

No comments: