G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Thursday, November 03, 2011

End of the Road

Hi guys! I'm making an effort to update this space <:

So here I am at 1:48AM, wet towel around my neck, waiting for my hair to dry so that I can catch some of them Zzz's before class at 8.20am tomorrow morning.

School's been a chore. A VERY BIG chore. I can probably put the blame on the fact that the modules we're taking this semester are rather.. dry. OR I could put the blame on the fact I'm taking economics.. every econs lecture leaves me sitting there, clueless.

If it weren't for my dance life in SDZ I'd prolly be skipping classes a lot more.

Don't get me wrong, it's not that I'm a delinquent, I'm just - very - worn out. Running on 4-6 hours of sleep a day is not exactly acceptable especially since what I'm doing is pushing my body to the limit every single day, what with school from morning to afternoon and dance from late afternoon to night, and the cycle repeats.

I feel like I'll collapse every time I close my eyes.

*crosses fingers and prays that the SDZ clubhouse is open tomorrow during her 2-hour break so that she can go there to get some sleep*

Let's not forget how the weather is nowadays.

The sky's always.......


..meh.

(Took these shots on Becca's birthday)

Apart from the lack of sleep/rest, the weather's definitely one of the main culprits as to why I'm feeling very horrible most of the time. My face looks horrible and everytime I see my dearest bro Cong he'll tell me, "Your face very shag sia today."

Life in SP isn't bad, it's just me.

AND I signed up to be a video editor and graphics designer for SPACE today, although I really wanted to be their radio deejay it would prolly take up more time and hi guys I'm not exactly the most-free person on Earth??

Alright I think I'll go to bed with wet hair again. I can't take how exhausted I am, and let's not forget the runners representing CASS Club for this year's Poly 50 are gonna try the full 50 rounds in school tomorrow during training, and Poly 50 training's from 5-8pm, ending just before #teamZulUnk's Waves training at 8-10pm tomorrow...

..Good luck to me.

p.s. I have no idea how I'm supposed to feel anymore. Enough is enough, Gwen.

No comments: