G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Sunday, November 06, 2011

School












School has been pretty mundane.

It's probably because I'm really exhausted from dancing almost everyday (let's not forget I've been going for my Poly 50 training last week - reppin' CASS Club yo!), but I seem to dread school more and more.

Doesn't help that our Video Production module takes up the most credit this sem, what with us having 2 4-hour tutorials per week, which just tells us how important this module is. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely LOVE video production and all that and am considering venturing into this in future but our CA1 for this module is just killing me and I feel very lost.

Also, there's been a bit of drama around me recently so........ it kinda drains energy out of me I guess?

Thankful for mah gurls and ABCDEFG dancers ;)


Shall return to doing my VPDP CA1!

#killmenow

Hope y'all are having a splendid week! Happy holidays, especially to my dear muslim friends and relatives! (If y'all are wondering, I have muslim relatives but I'm NOT Malay)

And oh, happy belated birthday to my dearest Nadya jiejie who's currently in Australia (and has been for such a long period of time). Really miss her so. She's the one older cousin I really look up to. Hope I'll have time to visit her at Aust soon!

No comments: