G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Shag


My room is in an absolute mess right now.

This week's been crazy. I have no idea how I'm able to juggle work, intensive crew trainings and CJ rehearsals for the Entertainment Awards show.

Infact, as of tomorrow I'm gonna be at camp, but I'll have to leave with Inez at around 7pm to go to CJ till about 12am before we head back to camp. And we're still on the crazy diet to lose weight in time for the show.. though technically I'm breaking it by eating anything else that isn't a salad.

I'm tired, I'm hungry, I'm miserable and I'm cold (from the lack of a proper meal).

How I am up and running?

I have no idea.

No comments: