G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Wednesday, April 06, 2011

CJ Crew @ Singapore E-Awards 2011




































So yeah, that was my first time experiencing something like this. Performing in the Singapore Indoor Stadium was amazing. The moment the CJ Crew stepped inside the venue to practice, you could literally see and hear how wowed everyone felt.

Doubt I'll ever forget how I felt when we first stepped inside the stadium to do blocking and to rehearse, or how the people screamed when we came out to do our opening item.

Can't believe I injured my knee during the first dry run, but I thank God for the fact that it got much better..... and for ice. And oh, thanks a mil to nurse Mas who bandaged up my knee for me.

Wouldn't trade this memory for the world.

No comments: