G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Broken Arrow





The two people I go to school with and back everyday.
Love you two loadddds!


Spent the last few days at school for the CASS Freshmen Orientation Programme.

School has been awesome so far! I'm in DMC/FT/1A/01 and I can't believe how fortunate I am to be in such an amazing class. The babes and dudes in 01 are amazingly fun and we've spent the past few days bonding with each other. I can say that they're all genuinely nice people.

Come to think of it, I've been a very fortunate girl so far. I got like THE most amazing group in camp (Trolls) and the most awesome class thus far (1A/01) and I've made the most amazing friends from CASS camp. I just hope my time in SP would stay this awesome.

Also, I found out that it has become a habit that I spend my free time after school with some of the Trolls, Wee and Rachael (man now I wish they were in Trolls too). I've spent like everyday with them.

The students of CASS are going for an amazing race tomorrow at Sentosa! Hype or what!? Excited to try out the Luge @ Sentosa.. and oh let's not forget the movie at Vivo!

What else can I say other than CASS is the most fun and happening block in Singapore Poly? ;)

No comments: