G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Wednesday, April 20, 2011

In a nutshell..





Some photos of the people I've been hanging around/seeing everyday.

I love these people so much that it'll be hard to imagine what could happen within 3 years, be it good or bad. Nevertheless I appreciate having them around me. Life in poly will not get any better than this, but technically it should!

School has been amazing, even though we've already gone up to present infront of the class like 3 times. My classmates are amazing and so are the friends I've made outside of DMC/FT/1A/01.. namely the CASS campers, so on and so forth. DB, IMW, POM......

2hr tutorial from 1pm-3pm tomorrow. Sexciting or what?

No comments: