G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Thursday, October 14, 2010

Would you be my American Boy?



Amazingggg cover of one of my favourite English songs, Estelle's "American Boy".

Holy crap I wish I had a voice like that. If someone in Singapore Idol sang like that she's pwn all the other contestants and become the first female Singapore Idol winner.


Okay, just came online to rip a song off this Youtube video for dance. Can't find it anywhere but the quality's pretty good so heck. Shall continue doing this EMath paper by Whitley Sec. I've been doing so many papers recently it's sickening. Thank goodness Math is only 12 days away.

8th November marks freeeeedom


p.s. Britain's Next Top Model S2 is made of fail. The photographs are so ugly compared to ANTM's!

No comments: