G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Sunday, January 15, 2012

Hello Stranger

I feel like I don't know you anymore.

You're a complete stranger to me now, if you hadn't noticed. May have known you for a couple of months but we became close friends and I thought it was gonna stay that way. Guess I was wrong.

Somehow, slowly but surely.. every single thing you do is starting to irk me. Heh, who would've guessed? Maybe because I knew I tried to salvage this but you couldn't be bothered? I didn't want to give this up but you gladly did so? Maybe.. maybe.

If only you'd bother telling me, but nah you didn't. Like I said, you don't care.

I miss having you as a friend but now that things are like that.. I think we're better off like that?

....not like you care.

No comments: