G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Doubtful

Beginning to doubt myself and my ability to think. Is it weird that I suddenly feel very useless and weak? And that I'm not the person I thought I was?

I'm supposed to feel happy that the fruits of my labour are finally showing because I am getting better in what I do. But it makes me feel sick when I think of how people might start to see me as arrogant and obnoxious.

I will stay humble and rooted no matter what. Was brought up to be humble, and humble I shall remain.

I have all these weird thoughts flooding their way into my head now and it's not helping that I have some issues on hand that never solved themselves no matter how long I chucked them on the shelves. Starting to regret thinking that running away from it would eventually make it better.

I miss our friendship, but I miss you more.

That is all.

No comments: