G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Thursday, October 27, 2011

In Love................


...with Emilio Dosal!

It didn't occur to me when I titled this blog post that the song Emilio's dancing to in the video's a Moments In Love remix. So when I titled this post "In Love!" it wasn't meant to be a pun haha.

But yes I love him, possibly more than I do for Kenny Wormald heehee.

Okay it's 2:39AM now guys and I have to be in school for a ONE HOUR lecture from 1-2pm (#somebodyshootme) so see y'all around! Gonna upload the photos I took yesterday on Deepavali at Marina Bay Sands! Had an awesome buffet lunch there with my relatives and my baby cousins who-aren't-really-babies-anymore whom I love to bits.

p.s. I really miss that guy awwwwwwwww.

No comments: