G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Sunday, October 23, 2011

'Cause everybody dies but not everybody lives


School has been such a bore for the past week!

Well okay hi guys incase you didn't know, school has officially reopened for me and I've begun a whole new semester at SP. Apparently my Video Prod & Digital Post module has 2 8-hour tutorials which means major credit units +++++++++.

My life's been terribly mundane, like I've been doing the same things over and over again. It's no wonder I have nothing to blog about! Lack of photos + contents makes Realityworks a VERY boring blog.

Plan J is a-go for tomorrow!


My good friend Rebecca Ten-ten has recently launched a collection at her blogshop Flashflust!

Go check it out, this collection's full of hand-made dream catcher accessories made by our dearest classmate Liyi. My favourite's Scarlet Swallows:

Real pretty ain't it? And it's RED. The best colour EVER.

Click the image below to start shoppinnnnnnnn'

No comments: