G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Saturday, July 02, 2011

Determination


(Photos from my Konica C35 film camera. These were taken somewhere around the middle of last year when the girls spent every weekend at my place having a study-sleepover.)


Happy 18th birthday Celine Xie!

This silly girl turned 18 yesterday at 8.58pm and both she and Rach came over to have a sleepover even after I told them I would end dance practice pretty late.

True enough, I only reached home at about.. 5 minutes to 12am? And quickly surprised the birthday girl with a candle on this Hershey's Chocolate Cake muffin my mom baked for her. The whole house smelt of the muffins and it tasted like a piece of chocolate heaven.

Had a rather chocolatey brunch with the girls today before lazing around. Mom toasted the muffins for us, and we made blueberry-chocolate pancakes before Rach went to S-11 and bought us sambal chili chicken and ban mian because they craved the chicken and I craved the ban mian and we set the tabled -- spoon, fork, plate, placemat and all -- before sitting down and sharing the meal to So You Think You Can Dance Season 7 on telly in the background.

Dear tWitch (SYTYCD S4. Only back in S7 for the all-star challenge), I love you!!

Had Milo + coffee powder (best combination ever -- Thanks Rach!) after heehee I feel like such a pig. Did some online shopping thanks to the babe suggesting this GMarket shop to me. "The clothes there are all in your style, you'd love it for sure." and certainly enough, I did!

So I really should stop procrastinating.

Note to self: Sit your ass down and study till 8.10pm before you go for your nightly jog, thanks.

No comments: