G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Monday, July 04, 2011

Cel's 18th

The birthday girl

Rach drew the card. Can you identify which one is me?
(Hint: The one with orange hair)


They camwhored excessively with my DSLR while waiting for me to come home from dance practice.

Thanks ah.

Well at least I'm nice enough to put up the more glam camwhore shots of y'all ;)

Ugh me looking very stupid and worn out in my dance attire while they look more glam.

She looks so happy here I couldn't help but post this up. QTPie!



Brunch for the day: Home-made blueberry-chocolate pancakes, sambal chicken, ban mian and coffee power mixed with Milo powder!

And oh, Hershey's Chocolate Cake muffins + Sara Lee chocolate pound cake which we were meant to eat but didn't.

No comments: