G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Thursday, November 01, 2007

SLEEPY.

I seriously think I'm nocturnal.

Now its 3.30AM sharp, and I just posted up the dedications for 2Integrity peoples :D haha. I'm nice okay. Spent so much time typing so much :]

Usually when I sleep past 2AM, the next day I'd wake up at the most 12pm. But these few days I've been sleeping past 2AM and waking up at 2PM! Like wth, I'm officially a pig.

Really sleepy now. After I'm done with this post I'm just gonna shut down both the com and myself.

Made a new Livejournal account today. Forgot my old one haha. :D

Yokeching! I've read some of your LJ posts. Cheer up loverrr! D: I don't like seeing you so upset. That person's a stupid doof! I WON'T LET THAT PERSON BULLY YOU OKAY! D: rawrness. Now I know how my girlfriends feel when I tell them about (spit your random word here). Like super pekchek and ready to take out a hammer/knife.

Went to school to hand in my reflections. Then cuz my Ez-link had no money I decided to walk home. FIRST TIME I WALKED HOME FROM SCHOOL! :D took me about 25mins? I think.

Even tho I totally didn't run, I was sweating a hell lot. And drips of sweat landed on my husband. Sorry darling Crumpler! D: got home and realised how much I actually sweat.

Justin, I'm not a pig. YOU AREEEE! Haha.

Waking up at 2pm is like, ahem, no big deal.

3.36AM, Tuesday, 1st November.
8 more freggin days and dunno how many hours and mins and seconds to taking of streaming results.

I'm freaking out.

4.23AM, over and out.



I'm tryna forget. But heck you know its impossible. :]

No comments: