G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Sunday, November 25, 2007

BACK FROM CAMP!

Hahah back from sailing camp!

I'm wondering why its SAILING camp. I mean, we're sailors so yeah. Thing is we didn't do any sailing at all. Only windsurfing and kayaking. :D which was pretty fun, except for kayaking, my kayak kept going in circles.

And I brought back everything from camp. Including a fever, sorethroat, cough and runny nose. :( omg la. I can't even talk properly now. I've gone into manhood. Hahah! Anyways, I'll be missing the sec4s :( esp Tzuling, Siungee and Luoling! Omg. Love you guys like hell okay. Must come back to visit.

Was appointed as a sec2 group leader, for my group. And I think I did really badly as a leader, its like no one was listening to me. So I'm really doubting myself now. :( sigh! Ryan and Joseph were the other 2 leaders. And apparently 2 of the 3 broke down and went all nuts and emo for the day. Meaning me and Joseph. He went emo and cried :( I feel so sad for him can. He thinks so badly of himeself! D: I cried during the BBQ.

Think I went nuts and started screaming and screaming infront of Aaron and just ran to sit at the edge of this road thingamajik near our BBQ pit and started crying and crying. Thanks Aaron for comforting me :D but yeah I really doubt my abilities now. My group members don't even bother listening to me and gave me and Peckkhee problems, so what makes me think the team will ever listen to me in future?

Oh! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TZULING! Much loves. Sadly I can't make it to your party. Feeling really sick right now. :(

My phone seems to have gone nuts. idk, all electronic devices seem to hate me now. :( oh well! Hahah. I'm just glad to be home with everything again. Fell asleep yesterday after I realised I was having fever and played a round of Audition and checked on my Maple acc. Hahah.

Will miss the sec4s like hell (idk how many times I said this). And thinking about it, I'll miss the sec4s of NEXT year. Like Peckkhee, Ningxin, Justin, Cheeteng, Darren, Weiming and Mubarak. :( Darren's right. After his batch is gone my batch would be a sad, sad one. Especially with these erm, juniors that we're all getting mad at. :(

But yeah I think I was kinda too harsh on the juniors during camp. Sorry guys. I don't mean it, I guess my patience line just snapped.

No comments: