G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Saturday, November 10, 2007

ONEENDEAVOUR'06, 3ENDEAVOUR'08!

HELLO PEOPLE. The oneendeavour'06 blog is seriously DYINGGGG.

Anyways. For oneendeavourians of '06 who reads my blog.. please note:
-Check when are the days you are free and when you're going on holiday.
-Inform me after you've confirmed the dates and all.

Why? ITS FOR THE CLASS GATHERING.
No more class chalet I guess. Now we're planning SENTOSA :D Siloso! ;]

I've not been to Sentosa since.. more than 7years ago maybe :D

Anyways.
I GOT TO 3ENDEAVOUR'08! :D
-jumps for joy-

And so did most of the oneendeavourians from 06! :D We're practically reunited. And all the oneendeavour'06 sailors are back together in the same class :D

Grats to David and Ryan for making it to 3A dudes! :D You guys rock man. MY MOMMY AND DADDY! :]

Ooooooh yeah! Yippie yippie yeah! 3E's so gonna rock the level camp next year.

So far I only know of 3 guys who made it into 3E leh o.o Qihua, Daniel and Aaron. Bev's not happy she made it to 3E D: all of us were literally cheering when we realised a lot of us are gonna be reunited again but she was upset.

Aww BEV DARLINGGGG. Cheer up! There's me in 3E eh? You're oh-so-lovely class chairwoman (=.= they came up with this).

Flying off to Shanghai tomorrow I think D:

Will miss a sailing training session and Lianghong + Jack's birthday celebration. BUMMER. So if I don't enjoy myself in Shanghai, I'm so gonna regret it man.

PEOPLE! Please tell me what you want me to get for you guys in Shanghai man :] hahaha.

I haven't even started packing. Infact I doubt I've got enough clothes o.o and its gonna be chilly in Shanghai. I'm damn worried about theft there can. I DON'T WANNA LOSE MY LAOGONG THE SECOND! Which is my PSP Slim.

Oooooh for the chio-ness of it all man ;]

Anyways. Will miss you guys.. yup. ):
1 week and 1 day. Sighhhhhh.

No comments: