G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Thursday, November 01, 2007

Have been posting on my Livejournal account recently. Its quite addictive :]

Stayed at home to rot again. There wasn't any training today D:

Yokeching went for some job interview at some ice cream shop thing! Ahhh hopefully she'll get the job. I'd be her first customerrr! :D

I don't think I'm getting my job la. Until now also haven't call yet. Sigh. Nvm. The pay at MOS Burger's so measly anyways. Hah!

Gotta go to school tomorrow at 10am for the student council level head election thingamajik I think.

I don't know why I'm so nervous. Even tho I don't wanna be a level head now, part of me tells me, go for it. o.o like whadda. Hahah. But I'm thinking Sally's more up for the job, and she deserves it. :D

Oh well. Nevermind. Hahaha.


I HEART LIVEJOURNAL!
Its addictive ;]

And oh.

I MIGHT BE GETTING A SONY PSP! Haha.

Was talking to dad yesterday over his birthday dinner celebration thing if he was serious about getting Gerald a PSP to replace his Gameboy Adv, dad said I could share with Gerald. But then we'd both have no Christmas presents! D: bummerrrrr.

But if I get it, I'm bringing it to Shanghai with me. I don't care! (spoilt brat tone)

If not I'd seriously die of boredom la, for that 1 week 1 day D: I'll need to bring my uhh, handphone for music, (if I get it) PSP for games AND music, (if I don't get the PSP,) Gameboy Adv for games. Really excited about the plane trip tho. And spending a whole week with Celine. I guess thats all I'm looking forward to this whole trip.

And I'm really gonna miss you. Yup :]

No comments: