G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Sunday, November 11, 2007

Of to Shanghai!

Its a surprise how I'm still bothered enough to update my blog. :] I'm still using livejournal tho. Haha.

Going to Changi Airport in a matter of hours D: Sighhhh. Will miss everything here man. For 1 week and 1 day! ) :

Anyways,
happy be-earlied birthday to Lianghong and Jack!
Yup. Sorry I can't attend your celebration guys D:

And yesyes Lianghong I'll wish you luck and all. LOL. I'm not such a bad junior okay. :D

Y'know, I'm really worried about going to Shanghai. I mean, GEEZ. Those documentaries scare me too much. You know, those about airplane crashes etc? HAHA I'M WORRYING TOO MUCH.

And yeahhhhh my mom's giving me monehhhh to shop there maybe. Yeah my shopping could be.. 5hrs of window-shopping and not buying anything. Ultimate pro right ;] haha.

But mmhmmm I need to get loads of stuffs for people! :D ahha. Just hope there's stuffs nice there for me to buy back tho.

Went last min shopping with Melody Neoooo when I realised I didn't have enough clothes =.= haha. Met her at 8.45pm and walked around AMK Hub, then AMK Central. Nothing. So she suggested Junction8 LOL. We went J8 around 9.30pm can.

Most shops were closing la so we just quickly looked around. Then bought 2 tops from Outfitter Girls.

Finally, a bit more girlish tees. HAHA. Everyone's saying my clothes damn boy =.= zzz.

Helping my mom to transfer songs now into her new MP3 Sweeseng gege gave her. Cheapo brand la some Aigo brand. Ahha! But he got it free la so duhhh.

I keep having this feeling I'm forgetting something. Like something major I need to bring to Shanghai .__. ohmygod la. I can't forget anything. LOL.

I just hope no one will come and like, pickpocket me. I'M POOR OKAY. D: haha.

Gotta lunch and go prepare to go to the airport. I think I must reach there by 2.30pm? Yeah. ) :

Don't miss me too much yeah! Ahha. Missing someone is an awful feeling so DON'T MISS GWEN. She'll be back in an awfully long time of 1 week and 1 day, stuck in boring Shanghai D:


I'll miss you like shitloads :] call me already! D:

No comments: