G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Thursday, February 22, 2007

today i'm feeling kinda bummed from my history marks D: not good. i like, almost failed. never done so badly for SBQ before! gah! mr ho said that its like that; sometimes you can score well for SBQ and sometimes you can't. it kinda depends.

Qihua was like staring at me after i got back the results, cos i felt sleepy and just kept staring at the whiteboard like some zombie. then he asked me if i was okay, cos he thought i was so upset i wanted to die or something -_- after i got back my math results he also asked me the same thing. LOL.

even worse, i did SUPER BADLY for today's sailing training! felt so upset. i lost to david and aaron on the first race i got cos of bad starting, and then halfway through it was light wind. on a run it became on a close haul.

cheeteng sailed past me (he already sausaged and come down. he caught up with me while i was doing my first round. he was FINISHING, and already did the sausage while i was just making first round) and was like "gwen sheet in a bit more leh o.0" then i replied huh and he told me "you're on close haul leh .___." haha. then i told him "oh really? crapppp! really? oh man, hahaha! *sheets in* i thought on run leh!" and he laughed (not a mocking me kinda laugh, he's a good senior (: ) and sailed off. haha.

ended up david caught up to me on a reach, and aaron sailed slower cos he thought it was a run or something, but i still didnt win him.

oh crap i'm so bummed! how can this beeeee! argh!

raynor keeps tripping me too. scared of him liao. but i found out he's ticklish! hahaha. can poke him if i dont get to whack him (:

on the bus to sailing justin and weiming bullied me lah. so boliao! haha. but its like, funny la so nvm haha. when i was talking to david (i stuck out my head cos i cant hear what he replies me) Weming suddenly pulled out my rubberband, then passed it to justin or something. justin asked liang hong "she handed in the 40 bucks to you for coach fees yet?" liang hong told him i didnt, so he said "okay, you wanna buy this rubberband? one for 40bucks! i sell to you :D" -_- super boliao.

he said the only way i could get it back was if i stopped using my hands to hold up my hair, but to let it down. when i refused, he and weiming were like "wah dont dare let down. why ah? i bet she must be ugly if she lets it down or something. no wonder lah! hahaha." but weiming didnt hold the rubberband so tightly when he talked to ningin so i just snatched it off [:

then justin called me black bitch cos i think in the movie they watched that day after going to mrs sidhu's house (they watched Epic Movie, so if you saw a bunch of mad and tanned kiddos, it must be them) had a character that must have been called white bitch. then he said "i thought i saw a bangla come into my class to give the flier leh!" -_- refering to me lah duh. he's gonna get whacked [: he even said "hey, theres the black bitch! hey black bitch!!! hiiiiii! :D" when he and cheeteng sailed from the shore past me cos they didnt wanna go back to shore so early.

i feel really sleepy today tho. i think i better go sleep or tomorrow cannot wake up or something. haha. tata! :D TTFN, tata for now huhuhu! [:

No comments: