G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Sunday, February 04, 2007

PIGSMELLDRAGON (aka CHOOWENLOONG) why are you older than me! hahaha. 8.46am, so zhun one. lol.

anyway, thats just as random as he is lah haha.

today saw Chik Heng at my tuition center again o.0 second time seeing him there lol. he takes same time slot as me -_-

i'm having blocked nose or something lah! haha. been blowing my nose the whole day but its still blocked or something. i'm like -demo- *grabs nearest stuffed toy and strangles it*. yup, excitement in the house yah? haha. sorry, i'm being really random and lame cos i've got NOTHING TO TYPE ABOUT.

tomorrow got school again! haha. sailing pt too. house practice too. omg lah. I hope Mrs Sidhu takes over pt after we run our rounds tomorrow, cos i wanna sprint :D quite a while never sprint liao, need to practice if i wanna take part in interhouse for sports day (:

ah! i better go do my English homework xD haha. It'd take me a while cos i always write so much for such assessments ): not good okay haha.

No comments: