G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Sunday, February 04, 2007

man i feel so bored. its 1.26am in the morning when i have tuition at 9am later. hah!

i still have homework to do or something. gah! i dont know what to type - i'm just typing for the sake of typing. listening to Dead On Arrival by Fall Out Boy now, and yes i'm still eager to go for their ONE AND ONLY gig in Asia! :D

my parents are away at a friend's place for mahjong (nono not the aunty's way of playing mahjong lah) and my bro and maid are already asleep. hoho. i practically have the house to myself for the time being. hoho.

its like i REALLY have nothing much to do lah. GAH!

i cant stand early morning tuitions lah, make me so freaking tired. lol.

regatta the next week, 10th and 11th of Febuary. there seems to be so many regattas this year. thinking of it makes me tired sometimes lah. but oh well. at least i can see myself slowly improving. heh. better wish me luck or something. HAHA.

14th Febuary is when so many people expect me to give them chocolates o.0 haha. need to save up to buy the chocs! haha. okay this is hell boring. i wanna sleep but yet i dont wanna sleep. hmm.

and oh, sorry if you're dying cos this post bores you out so much that you think you're choking yourself due to the fact you're actually stupid enough to read this ^^

No comments: