G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Tuesday, February 13, 2007

i am seriously gonna change my blog layout! i'm so sian-ed of this lah, haha. but i'm also seriously too lazy to make a blog layout for myself ):

anyway,
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

yep, its tomorrow already! haha. i'm proud to say i have a date -
- a date with shanai and bernice! :D

i mean, its good to celebrate valentine's day with good friends. haha.

very addicted to the song "All Good Things Come to an End" by Nelly Furtado (: been listening to it. and today while rigging up my byte it was kinda stuck to my head. hehhheh.

ARGH! my bro just spoiled my almost-finished glue ): he turned it all the way to the top and cos it was finishing it couldnt go back down. ended up it was stuck there and i asked him to just finish using it if he can lah. he just cant seem to take care of my stuff sometimes when i lend it to him!

oh man, my uncle just sent to me an email related to CNY gathering. haha. he thought my email was like the "main" email of my family. lol.

anyway, i havent bought all my CNY clothings! shucks. haha. tomorrow better go buy lah. i hate shopping haha. but its with friends, so why not? its not that bad haha. but only got Bernice and Shanai, its gonna be quite boring. need more people. if only Kerrie could come. hah, maybe i'll ask her [:

i kinda changed the font of my posts btw. looks bigger, so easier to read? heh.
the previous font size was just like my writing, so freakishly small .____.

No comments: