G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Monday, February 05, 2007

379th post! hoho.

i'm just trying to be lame enough to fill up posts, which are super random btw. and i'm still too lazy to change my blogskin either! I mean, to spend my time making another one for myself is like "zzz sian!". lol. and since my screen is now a whopping 1280x1024, it's gonna be hard to make a pic that 1024x768 users will be comfy with lol.

my dad is like so lame can. haha. just now when he gave me my allowance, he gave me a very old 5 bucks note. so i returned it to him and told him i wont spend it lah, might as well keep it before it becomes a valuable to others :D

then he took the note and didnt gimme a newer 5bucks note till i stood there waiting like some statue that looked too real to be one. LOL.

hmm, maybe some lyrics would make this post not so boring. or some pics? yeah, pics! its been long since i ever posted a pic, so i'm gonna post those i wanted to post before - or something :D




my cute one year old cousin Jia Wen :DJia Wen's older sisters (twins ^^) Jiaying and Jiaxuan. (left to right, Jiaying is older btw) this was taken on Janurary 1st, their birthday at my aunt's place :D

No comments: