G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Monday, February 12, 2007

i screwed up today's race! D: not good okay! haha. quite upset about it at first lah ):

its like day one, my position was quite good. on second paper in one day! :D was like super happy when wenfeng came back after checking the results with his face all black cos i won him by a bit.

BEST POSITION : 48!!! omg lah. i actually achieved that for one of the races :D i improved a lot. i was infront of ningxin and tzuling, so when they came back slightly after me they were like "what happened to us o.0" and "gwen, you injected sterioids izzit? wah lao, suddenly so fast!!"

i tried practising my tacks during the races. now i'm trying to tack like zach and cheeteng, heel the boat then hikeout straight after tacking. quite successful, just that i dont hikeout in time sometimes. so i must work on that :D but i realised i actually dont loose my speed after tacking, and i seem to go FASTER after doing that tack :D haha.

guess what!!!

MY RANKING ON THE BYTE FLEET THINGO PAPER IS MUCH BETTER!!! :D

today before me and ningxin went to collect her food, we went to check the rankings from yesterday's race, then we noticed the office people putting up the new overall rankings for the byte fleet. so we kapo go see even before the guy glued it down properly. lol

then i saw my ranking - 134!!!

my previous ranking?

151!!! omg i improved by so much i was like "wth what is this crap sia?!" and almost fainted. lol joking. i didnt faint lah duh, but i was like "o.0"


for today's races, i was so pissed off after the second last race. cos this 420 people come BUANG my boat! aww NSC14, dont worry. at least no crack (:

on the run when it was the sausage, this 420 suddenly out of nowhere come quite far down behind my boat. i mean, ITS DAMN FREAKING SCARY TO HAVE A FREAKING 420 BEHIND YOUR BOAT BLOCKING A BIT OF YOUR WIND AND THE BOAT BEING SO FREAKING HUGE!!!

anyway, so when nearing the buoy, as i expected, they were like behind me, then suddenly they were beside me again! then omg, they were directly behind me again! So pissed off.

then the crew of that 420 boat was like telling his helm, "Buang, buang, buang, buang!" meaning "bang (her boat), bang, bang bang!" then i pretty much panicked, cos i was on my worst point of sail somemore - on a run!

so i just decided to heckcare them, then when rounding the buoy its like everyone sandwich everyone, and then the 420 went behind me again. why MY boat you freaking 420! why me?!

then suddenly they came very close to me and i heard one "prak" sound, COS THEY REALLY GO AND BUANG MY BOAT!!!!!!!!!!

wth lah, so angry. then the crew like quite happy, was like "oh buang ohhh!" then he screamed to all of us byte sailors "TACK LAH TACK LAHHHH! WAHLAO TACK!" (reminds me of Herman, the top byte sailor. LOL.)

damn idiotic. i hate 420 people. the previous byte/laser/420 race ALSO LIKE THAT. why they're so mean i also dont understand. urgh! the previous race the 420 people come tell us to siam away for them, when we're on run somemore. WE GOT RIGHT OF WAY LAH toot!

anycasesohowwhatsoever, WE STILL GOT RIGHT OF WAY NO MATTER (unless we windward boat) COS WE'RE A SLOWER CRAFT YOU toots!

No comments: