G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Regrets

Was browsing through a few pictures in my Mac and stumbled across this.

Ugh regret not getting it. Was so prepared to spend................. (I forgot the amount but it wasn't cheap and shipping fees were yet to be included) on it. It was the only cardigan I ever looked at and all I thought was "This is love".

Anarchy Street please please PLEASE bring this back.
Pretty please? With a cherry on top?

And this clutch from Charles & Keith!

$67 at the outlet located at Clementi Mall. Wanted it so badly that it showed I guess so my mom was all "Okay get your cousin's discount card and I'll give it to you as a gift." Up till now I've not gotten the card, hope they still carry it!

No comments: