G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Sunday, February 05, 2012

Post-#Waves16 Syndrome


I can't believe Waves16 is finally over.

5-6 months of training.. all for the past 2 days. All worth it, really. So grateful to all the friends who came/bought tickets to come (but couldn't make it in the end). Got so many gifts from everyone at the end and it really made my day, can't help but to smile (okay no I actually want to cry tears of joy - AGAIN) when I think of everything and everyone that was there.

For all the people out there who still bother reading my blog.. embrace yourselves. There's gonna be a long-ass post coming up soon with loads of photos from Waves16.

You've been warned..........

No comments: