G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Tuesday, February 07, 2012

gwendee on Instagram

One of my favourite shots from Waves16 of one of the items I was in.

Really missed the whole Waves thing a few days back, but right now? Not so much.

Swarmed with project after project, studies.. my own emotions aren't in check right now either. I feel so lost, so scared, so alone. I want to cry every moment and my heart beats real fast whenever I think about it and no, I'm not PMS-ing.

I blame myself for being weak, for being defensive. For being competitive and for being protective of myself because I never want to feel like how I did back then.

I blame myself for having such shitty, unacceptable attitude.

Tell me how to feel okay, how to feel normal?

Because right now that's far from how I feel.

No comments: