G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Thursday, September 09, 2010

Tech Geek


Spent the whole of today (well, more or less) in the library with Kerrie Wee and Beanie Lee!

It was..... well, oddly comfortable for me. I never like spending way too much time studying in the library because 1) It bores me. 2) The chairs make your butt ache after a while.

And if you're wondering why my fringe in the photo above's not bangs.. well that's cuz it's an old photo.

I trim my own fringe/hair now. This prevents me from going to the salon only to get like inches snipped off. I always do that you know. Like, I'll go there reassuring myself I'm only there to get a TRIM, or to get my fringe trimmed. Useless I tell you, I end up coming out with like 1.5 inches less of hair (and it's not the fringe).

So much for a trim.

Okay so I got to the library at 10.15am. Ker and I left at around 8.25pm? Awesome. Suddenly, I'm feeling more studious than I actually am. Hah.

Things to be happy about:
  1. Ah Twing called me and asked me to be her photographer for a blogshop she's intending to launch! Awesome. My first photoshoot job(?). I told her no need to pay me. *nice person aura looms around*

    Even if it isn't exactly one, A GIRL DESERVES TO FEEL HAPPY ONCE IN A WHILE RIGHT?!

  2. I lost 1.5kg............... only to gain it back again to lose it again to gain it back again. And all in a span of 3 days?? My body bloats as easily as it de-bloats.

    I need Bloat-Be-Gone from Neopets.
Anywho. I won't be getting the art exhibition job my aunt recommended me to do. Feeling quite bummed about that because I was excited about helping out at an art exhibition really. Then again, my aunt said when I turn 18 next year I'll have loads of art exhibitions to help out with so I'm pretty much looking forward to that!

No comments: