G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Saturday, March 16, 2013

WTF

You're such a loser.

Who are you to spoil my day over and over again?

Your scores are so low and you're not even afraid. You don't even try.

I've always had a weak spot when it comes to you, but I've lost faith and my trust in you. You broke my heart over and over again. Who are you to do that to me? Who are you to make me cry more than anyone else has the past few months? Who are you to make me break down? Who the f**k are you?

I've always tried my best to protect you as the older sibling. But after what you did today, you're on your own. Thank you for being freaking amazing.

Don't you worry, don't you worry child.

No comments: