G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Monday, March 11, 2013

Family

So my dad's finally in Brunei.

Extended family brought my mom and I for a huge dinner. Ate the most amazing crab I've ever had in my life, and my aunt packed the leftovers for me (two HUGE claws ermigawd) because she knew I loved crab but haven't had it for years.

As my dad would say, "Gwen, this is family."

Which was what he told me when my extended family came over for mahjong and dinner together as a farewell for him.

First day home without Dad felt really weird.

Too bad I couldn't have dinner with my mom (who has dinner at AMK Hub with my dad every single day without fail) because I'll be having it with Rei and Elie as our way of sending Rei off to Aussie.

Spent the day packing my room and failing – as usual – because after I cleared up one side I stopped to have lunch. That led to me watching videos on YouTube AND watching Breaking Dawn Part 2, which was really awesome in my opinion except for the cheesy oh-it's-our-final-movie-let's-put-the-whole-cast-from-movie-one-to-the-last-movie-at-the-ending-credits ending.

Back to packing before getting ready to go out.

Ciaoooo

No comments: