G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Meh.

Whoa I've not been online for the longest time ever (using my laptop I mean) I swear.

My life has one word to sum it up. No okay, actually, 2. That'll be BORING and MUNDANE.

Yes, all I do everyday is report to work and then rush for dance later. I feel like a grown adult because now I understand how tiring it is for my parents -- or any adult, for this matter -- to have to go to work everyday whether they like it or not.

I used to complain about the days I had too MUCH time to do whatever I want and those were the days I could go out every single day and the only thing I had to worry about was whether I had enough money in my bank account.

I thought that sucked.

..Well I never expected this.

So yeah here I am, only able to use the computer because I woke up early to bake brownies for my beloved co-workers who are as equally tired as me. Meh. I don't even have time to bring my beloved Camcam out to take fouuuutous. Photos.

Whatever.


And oh, on a random side note I haz 35 questions to answer on Formspring.me. THANKS GAISE I LUV Y'ALL SO VERY MUCH FOR SPAMMING MY FS INBOX *gives teary face*

As much as I love answering questions on my Formspring.. 35 is a lot man really. But anywho fire away ASK MORE QUESTIONS PEOPLE.

No comments: