G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Sunday, March 18, 2012

Food for Thought

Good morning!

It's currently 6.02AM, been sleeping at such awkward timings since my study week started. Woe is me.

It's been a while since I blogged for no reason. Meaning blogging about myself and all, without any events being the main purpose of the post? If that made any sense cuz my brain isn't working right now if you can't tell.

Caught Singapore Dance Delights Vol.3 (SDD) today and it was AMAZING. All these dope crews made me wish I had such a tight crew to perform and compete with. Champion goes to Da Street Soulz! So happy for AnAn!

Food for thought:
You don't need to show off by wearing fancy caps, nice sweats and dope shoes. Infact most dancers can make do without. I sometimes wonder if you're into dance because you love it and you dance with your heart or because you think it's the "in" thing right now.
Something that came to me when I looked at your profile.
Just.. don't try so hard.

Okay my sentences don't make sense anymore. This means it's time to sleep so good night!

No comments: