G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Monday, May 07, 2007

sorry for not updating people :D i've been urm, rather LAZY to post okay! heh.

hey, at least i admit lah can. LOL.

recently been hanging out with the xiiaoclan people! love them lol.

LOVES- xiiaoxia, xiiaoting, xiiaomei, xiiaojie, xiiaodidi, xiiaoshane, xiiaodude, xiiaoloong, xiiaojosh, xiiaoen, xiiaoromeo! :D

tomorrow! tomorrow! enthusiastic about it. i really am - until i looked at you, you seemed so.. so unenthusiastic. thus i felt like, if it didnt seem of much importance to you, why would it be to me?

will you wipe my tears away? will you hold me closer? will you try to make me feel better? say alright, say okay, will you stick with me thru whatever?

just called me, asked me about the math paper tomorrow. just cos of THAT?

hmms. i guess my doubts were just kept too bottled up - its too full. i need to empty it, but if i do to you, what would you do? makes no difference in my life. the bottle exploded. i cried while talking on the phone. guess you didnt realise, huh? i can kinda fake my voice tho, so i guess you didnt. winteng, i understand how you feel-

anyway,

today went out with the guys to Novena - United Square for breakfast :D okay lah not too bad, Macs! hehs. then bought MINIMELTS. haha quite nice but like Cia says, its quite a rip-off D:

then walked to Novena Square or whatever to go walk around VELOCITY. still the same as before so im like, quite sianned. haha.

ohwell, nothing much to say.
so tata! LOVES-

No comments: