G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Sunday, May 13, 2007

ARGH. blogger is technically SCREWED! gawd, what does a girl have to do to get her posts around?

i havent been blogging. again, sorry. i'm just really lazy to.

wait till i get back my blogging buggy inside me. LOL.

i cant post either, on blogger. and the problem is only on REALITYWORKS! for all my other like 8 blogs, there doesnt seem to be a problem.

or at least, one of the ones i checked didnt.

hmm, lemme talk about FRIDAY! :D

Went to ALICIA darling's house to bake cakes for mothers' day. Had super loads of fun yeah.

(okay... wanted to post pictures, but blogger's now pms-ing on me. what to do?)

Alicia and Eileen bought Brownie and Chocolate cake mix! Mmmm, damn yummy can Alicia's brownies! :D ADDICTIVE-

Eileen's cake looked very very homemade, which was good (: not a bad thing Eileen, not a bad thing. Hahah.

Okay i swear, when the problem with blogger is done, imma put up some photos yeah.

ME AND KERRIE BAKED ORANGE CHIFFON CAKE! :D okay, looked and smelled pretty good but when i tasted it at home it wasnt. Maybe cos when i ate it it was cold D: not nice.

Mommy told me she can arrange for me and Kerrie to go to laokim's house to learn how to bake chiffon cake. Yay! :D but i'm scared of laokim ):

Hitched a ride from Eileen's mom to go home, sorry Kerrie didnt accompany you home! ): Chionged up, wrote a note for mommy, placed the cake and note nicely on the table, bathed, ate some rice and chionged off for Jiang. Damn i'm late! But eh, i always was -_-

Halfway during lesson Darren talked about this jewellery shop outside Fu Lu Shou that was on fire. Me and Celine were like "Wtf a jewellery shop on fire?!" Hu laoshi told us that it was rumoured the shop owner offended some gangsta, either that or it was a wire trip. i dunno.

So me, Celine and Fiona went to check it out after lesson.

Oooooh. The whole thing was practically burnt can. Shall show you some pics when BLOGGER WOULD STOP PMS-ING ON ME.

Called Gerald, he told me mommy wasnt home yet. A while later, called him again and he told me mommy saw the cake and wrote me a note too.

Got home, she talked to me. Like after 2 weeks! She told me thanks for the cake, and she had a packet of TAOKEINOI seaweed on my table! with a note attached, aww.

I'm now back to Cwalking. And I'm playing my guitar more since daddy helped me tune it! :D thanks dad!

While practicing the SHUFFLE for Cwalk just now, i fell. Okay, nevermind. get up again, practiced a while more.

Then, I FELL AGAIN. Oww..

I sprained my ankle, and my foot there. I bent my foot and heard the sound you would hear when cracking your knuckle! OMG EEW.

had a hard time trying to stand up, when i did i tried doing the shuffle again. Did once, winced in pain and decided not to do it for the time being. IT HURT! D: now my ankle's still pain ):

I LOVE DOING THE FORWARD V, VERY FUN!

and oh, JUANK from youtube has superb cwalking videos. You should go check it out :D

JUANK, I WANT YOUR NIKE DUNKS SHOES OKAY! :D I SAW IT IN CATHAY AT A SHOP WITH A LOT OF EXPENSIVE LOOKING NIKE/ADIDAS SHOES, AND THAT SHOE'S GONNA BE MINE!! WUAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA~

peace -.-(V)

No comments: