G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Tuesday, May 01, 2007

haha daniel and xuanming helped me come up with this nickname with a "xiiao" infront. so in the "xiiao"s, i'm..

.. xïïåðqiqi!

haha. dont worry, its not that imma call myself that all the time and make everyone call me that. daniel is xïïåðjie, xuanming is xïïåðdidi, muhd is xïïåðdude. lol.

so later i'm going out to KFC/mac to study with Kerrie, Nicolette and Jody lol.

Surprisingly yesterday after school i managed to study with Cass, Carine and Eileen! :D amazing amazing! i studied Science while Carine studied dunno what and the other two studied History. i just kept penning notes on my postits and slapping it down on my book while i highlighted like every important sentence i see..

or at least I (MEMEME) thinks its important. haha.

so.. imma go prepare to go out to studaye! hahas.
ciaos! [;

No comments: