G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Thursday, June 02, 2005

Time flies when you're thinking about something...

Wow... its June already??? Never noticed.

Listening to some calming song... Final Fantasy X. One of my favourite cartoons as in urm... the drawings are pretty? Anyway... sianz... zzzzzzzzz... joking nia. Anyway, wait. Did I just say that again? Wahz. Anyw... opps. Was about to say it again! o_0

There are some irritating children downstairs my block. So noisy. Can't be listening to them shout and at the same time listen to Shaman King - Over Soul [it plays a different song after the previous one finished]! Oh yea... now is Omokage. Shaman King also. I'm a little bit better now... lolz. At least I can still laugh... and that my tuition teacher is on holiday today!!! I'm so happyz. No tuition for the week! YAY. And I'm going out I think tomorrow or the next week, with a few classmates. Nothing much. Just a group hangout... and that I still have lin lao bu's homework to finish... all because I didn't do one simple zuo ye she grumbles, mumbles, and gives us [and all those who never do zuo ye including yours truly] more homework. Ok... gotta go now. Still chatting with Zheng Yi...

No comments: