G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Wednesday, June 01, 2005

ok... the suspect whom my friends and I suspect is really getting paranoid everytime we talk about the handphone infront of her... I just said that I made a police report, and the police said that they were going over to the school computer lab to check for fingerprints,and she sounded a little uneasy... and she said "But the school is so... big. How to check for fingerprints?" then when I replied "I lost it in the computer lab, so they might be going there to check." she was silent, and didn't say a thing. I am so sure it is her!!! But she is my good friend after all. How could she?!?!

She seemed to want to avoid me these days, and she keeps on calling me... about my handphone and whether the police are coming! Oh my god! Now I spend my time when I'm at home either online on the computer, drawing, on the phone [not too long that is!!!], doing homework and studying for exams [so bo liao...], listening to music [thats more like it!] or doing layouts... sigh, all that to get the thoughts of the missing handphone away from my mind and get off the thoughts of my friend who I suspect stole it... Now I'm listening to Emotions by Destiny's Child. Not bad! Opps... haven't finished my Math! And still have ta pack my bag [sianz...] and theres hardly anyone from my class online [oh mi gosh!!! Thats strage!]... so sorry that yesterday I didn't make an update, I was online, but forgot!!! So sianz too...

No comments: