G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Wednesday, June 15, 2005

seesh... there were two irritating indians fighting outside my house today. One was holding a wooden stick and the other was shouting :"Why are you fighting? Just stop will you?!" and they were hauling each other about like total idiots. And lemme tell you this: they are adults, not kids. And they even hauled each other onto my neighbour's door! Luckily for them, I'd say my neighbours are not around. Otherwise, these guys will be at the police station! They are the indian workers I think, as my block's area is under the upgrading works. Seesh. People like them are only a bunch of jerks. I hope my father's plants are alright. There were so many leaves on the floor when they left, and I think the wooden stick that one of them was holding was from my dad's plant... idiots. Behaving so childishly.

As usual, listening to music at a louder pace than usual, and staring out of the window and looking at the blue fluffy clouds [hang on there are not many clouds in the sky, wonder why] and wondering what my friends are doing during the holidays. My grandma just called and told me to drink more of the liang tea that she made. Cause I've been coughing like mad and my mom told my gran [shortform for grandma... I like to use it this way]. Been so bored these few days... maybe should call Yan Wen and ask her about going to the library... she asked me to go yesterday, but I couldn't go. Parents say so... and also cause I'm too lazy to... lolz.

No comments: