G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Sunday, September 15, 2013

To R,


Thank you for the past 3 months.

This is a scheduled post that I typed out before leaving for Nepal, but just know that right now I probably am missing you terribly (and maybe freezing my butt off too).

It's not like me to wish you a happy monthsary or something (we agreed that it was really silly and truthfully speaking, quite redundant), but 2 weeks without proper updates and communication's really hard – not only for you but me too really, and this is the first time we're having to do this as a couple.

Major dun dun dunnnn.

Being with you has been nothing but amazing, and I think that to myself on the 15th of every month.

You make me feel so loved, special and beautiful all the time – you don't wait till things like an anniversary or whatever to do that, and I really am thankful I'm with someone who loves me just as much as I love him. Sometimes I really don't know what I did to deserve you.

And oh, thanks for taking it all in whenever I get frustrated at you here and there. I'm pretty sure if it were someone else he would've dumped me.. literally. Like slapping me senseless, throwing me to the ground etc.

I'm typing this on Sept 8, so I'm pretty sure I'll miss you a whole lot once I'm in Nepal.

Hope you liked the gift! :*

I'll see you real soon – one week down, one week to go!

With lots of love,
Your lazy python Gwen

No comments: